Automatic pummel tester
The Softeco pummel-tester is made to comply with EN 14449 – Laminated glass and laminated safety glass - Evaluation of conformity/Product standard. It can also be used for laminated automotive glass.
The test results are independent of the operator, guaranteeing comparable results.
The pummel tester is available in three versions: semi-automatic and Automatic 6-8 and Automatic 6-24 with PLC for different thicknesses.
• Pneumatic hammer, adjustable speed and force is controlled either by PLC or manually
• Manual or automatic positioning of the laminated glass sample, controllable by PLC
• Safety cover
• Glass sample thickness: up to 24mm (depends on model)
• Glass sample size: from 100x100 to 300x300mm (depends on model)
• Angle between glass and support 5°
Noise control casing (without noise control casing, the noise is between 107 and 77 dBA).